Our Ocean Isle Beach wedding planners understand you want your wedding day to be both unique and customized to your particular style. That’s why we stay atop the latest wedding trends, especially those specific to beach weddings, and have compiled a list of the latest beach wedding trends! Think you could benefit from hiring a wedding consultant? Contact our OIB wedding consultants today!
- Often beach weddings are more casual, which allows for more casual attire options. Rather than require your bridesmaids to all wear the same dress, choose a particular color and let them choose the dress style that best compliments their body type.
- If you are going to be married barefoot or with flip flops or casual sandals, find some unique foot jewelry to accent your dress.
- Bright and vibrant colors are easily incorporated in beach weddings. Any shade of blue (in particular, turquoise), lime green, pink and purple are all extremely popular now.
- Because long veils don’t always cooperate with beach weather and wind, bridal hair pieces are becoming more popular. Still deciding how you want to style your hair for your wedding? Check out these beach bridal hairstyles, all of which are highlighted with hair pieces and ornate jewelry.
- Your guests’ seating is no longer straight rows – circular seating options are now extremely popular and signify the bride and groom’s love.
- The use of beach wedding quotes in your vows, announcements and favors are a great way to add a personalized twist on your big day.
- The sand ceremony is both popular and appropriate for a beach wedding – check out our blog post on the wedding sand ceremony!
- And because your wedding is outdoors, you can invite your furry friend to participate! Many couples are dressing up and incorporating their canine “babies” in their wedding.