Our Ocean Isle Beach wedding planners have been making planning your wedding even easier with our latest blog post series! We’ve already laid out an easy-to-follow lists for you from 12+ months before your wedding and 9-12 months before your wedding, and are excited to share our list of to-do’s 5-8 months before your big day.
- Time to put the spreadsheet you created months ago with your guest and their contact information to use! It’s time to finalize your guest list and send out your “Save the Date” cards. While deciding on those, select your invitations and place your order.
- Meet with your officiant to discuss your ceremony and confirm you have submitted all of your marriage documentation, including church and government paperwork.
- Finalize your transportation between the ceremony and reception. Remember to keep in mind the size and fit of your gown, and make sure your form of transportation will allow for an easy trip.
- Book your florist and finalize your wedding cake. These two vendors may need to work together, and remember to bring swatches and color samples to tastings and meetings. Take into consideration any allergies your guests may have.
- If applicable, reserve any structural and electrical necessities for your ceremony and reception. Finalize how many tables, tents, chairs and portable toilets you may need and any lighting or A/V equipment required.
- And now is the time to start planning your HONEYMOON! The earlier you make your arrangements, the cheaper your rates will be. If you’re planning to leave the country, be sure your passports are valid and you address any requirements to enter the country.