Our Ocean Isle Beach wedding planners have been bringing you our Wedding Planner Timeline this summer and we’re quickly approaching the end of our timeline! Previously, we’ve shared our wedding checklists for 12+, 9-12, 5-8 and 3-4 months before your wedding day and below is our checklist for 2 months before your wedding. We hope you find our latest blog post series helpful and for all of your Ocean Isle Beach wedding needs, we hope you think of us!
- Schedule your final fitting for your gown and make it an event to be shared with your bridesmaids and flower girl! Your bridesmaids and flower girl should have their final fittings as well, and confirm with the men’s formal wear shop that they have everyone’s measurements and that you are on schedule.
- Also confirm with your vendors and florists that all of your orders are on schedule. This is the best time to fill in any potential gaps either you or your vendors have.
- Choose your wedding music and if applicable, discuss with your band or DJ. Be prepared to share ideas and be sure to include songs that have a special meaning for you and your groom.
- Schedule a meeting with your photographer to finalize plans and also visit the ceremony and reception areas so you can be prepared on your wedding day.
- Order your thank you cards and address labels so that writing your thank you notes will be that much easier after your wedding.
- Submit a wedding announcement in your local newspaper. Be sure to save extra copies or send the website link to family and friends out of town.
- And make time to have some FUN at your Bridal Luncheon and Bachelorette Party! Try to find out (without spoiling any surprises, of course) if your friends have already begun planning a party if you don’t have one already planned.