In order to be completely ready for your wedding day, we have been compiling the ultimate Wedding Planning Checklist in our most recent blog post series! And now our Ocean Isle Beach wedding planners have finalized the one month checklist for your convenience:
- First, finalize your look! Schedule your last fitting, purchase any accessories you will want for your wedding day, and begin to play with your hair and makeup options. Schedule a cut and color if necessary and try out different looks with your stylist. Be sure to bring your veil and if you are using a make-up artist, schedule them for the same day so you can also have your bridal portraits done the same day.
- Organize your RSVP’s. Remember to update the database you created months ago with your RSVP’s and use it to input your gifts. It will make “Thank You” note writing much easier down the road! If someone has not responded yet, you may want to call them personally.
- Apply for your marriage license. If you are changing your last name, be sure to get a few extra copies for future use.
- Finalize your seating chart, design and print your wedding programs and mail your rehearsal dinner invitations.
- Confirm delivery times with vendors and make the final payments, as many companies require your balance to be paid in full 30 days prior to the event.
- Also confirm the scheduled appointments for hair and makeup on the day of your wedding for yourself, bridesmaids and mothers of the bride and groom.
- Stock the bar for your rehearsal dinner and reception. Having those RSVP’s will be especially helpful here!
- Purchase bridesmaids’ gifts and…
- If you’re writing your own vows, prepare those now!