If it’s only two weeks before your wedding day, you may feel stressed or unsure of how to tackle your list of things to do, and we want to help! Our Ocean Isle Beach wedding planners have been compiling the ultimate wedding checklists for 12+, 9-12, 5-8, 3-4, 2 and 1 month before your wedding timelines on our blog and we are now at the two-week mark before your wedding.
- Be prepared to do a little paperwork. Pick up your marriage license and if you are changing your last name, begin the process of changing your name with the state DMV, Social Security, your employers, bank accounts, passports, credit cards, etc.
- Give the caterer and rehearsal location coordinator your final head count. Also finalize the floor and seating plan for the reception with the location coordinator.
- Think ahead for your reception. Confirm the delivery times for rental items and flowers, song list with your DJ and time your attendants will be arriving. Also prepare your checks for your vendors, including tips for the bartenders or anyone else for the wedding day.
- Confirm your plans with your officiant and/or church official.
- Delegate any small tasks for the wedding to your bridal party, such as who will help organize and transport the gifts or give out the tips after the rehearsal. Make this a fun a ladies’ night event with dinner and drinks! Make sure they all have each other’s contact information in case of emergencies.
- Book your spa day for the day before your wedding, including a manicure and pedicure.