Our Ocean Isle wedding planners have been compiling the most comprehensive wedding checklist in order to help you easily organize your wedding plans. And while you’ve already seen our lists for 12+, 9-12, 5-8, 3-4, 2, 1 month and two weeks before your wedding, our latest is aimed to keep you calm, cool and collected on one of the biggest weeks of your life!
- Make a few simple phone calls. Confirm your own honeymoon reservations, and the reservations for your wedding guests from out-of-town.
- Pack for your honeymoon and don’t forget your passport and any other necessary paperwork if applicable.
- Play dress-up! Organize your wedding day ensemble, including accessories, try on everything one more time and break-in your shoes.
- Also, pick up all of the men’s formalwear and make your groom and groomsmen try on everything once more as well.
- Pack a small “emergency” bag for your wedding day, including makeup touch-up items, hair brushes, etc.
- On the day before your wedding, give the rings to the best man.
- And finally…enjoy your bachelorette and bachelor parties!
- On the day of your wedding: relax, enjoy each moment, get your hair and makeup done, dress and marry the man of your dreams!